Thursday, March 06, 2008

Really, I'm not a spammer!


My mailbox has been filling up with email message bounces from messages I didn't send. At first it was a few messages, then I got inundated with 100 overnight! Seems I am a victim of spoofing. Yes, my email address has been used as the from address on someone's spammy email messages, and now I'm getting all the bounces and out of office replies. It's making me crabby, and there's nothing I can do about it!

On a more cheerful note, I'm feversihly working on new designs and products and will be sharing with everyone soon. I'm less than a month away from my first wholesale show of the season, and have lots of new goodies to get ready before the shows!





1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Love the new Crabby! Thanks for adding a link to me!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin