Sunday, December 16, 2007

Speaking of deer....

Thought you'd enjoy a peek at a custom Christmas card I designed for my best friend. She has a sweet little lab, Bailey, and we dressed her up in "antlers" - like the Grinch's pup - tied on with a red ribbon.


Today I'm finally finishing up my cards, so I can get them in the mail before the holiday.... I can't believe it's just over a week away.


I'm also planning to put up my tree - it's the perfect day for it, since there's a nor'easter keeping me inside today. I love having snow in December - it's so much easier to get into the holiday spirit!


I still have some Christmas shopping to do, and am anxiously waiting for a few packages that I ordered from some fabulous indie businesses to arrive. Unfortunately, I think I'll have to make one trip to the mall this coming week, but up until now, I've managed to avoid it. And then there's wrapping, and cooking, and - YIKES - I've got a lot to do, better get back at it and away from the computer!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin