Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Lovely Days

Every year I love the process of creating my calendar... each month different, including new designs and old favorites. I design some months with great ease, and others challenge me each year, which is all part of what I enjoy about creating the calendar. I think about all the joys that each month brings - the grand New England snowstorms, the first juicy strawberries of the season, wonderful seaside adventures - and translate those into my calendar.


In addition to a desk calendar, this year I designed a two wall calendars as well. These are hand block printed, and at 11x14" fit perfectly in a standard frame. I had great fun carving the much larger blocks needed to print these calendars, and I'm so happy with them that they'll surely be showing up on new products in the coming year (but you'll have to wait to hear more about that!).


Calendars will be available in my etsy shop and on my site in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

Hena Tayeb said...

very pretty calendar

Blog Widget by LinkWithin