Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Every year my family celebrates Easter at my Aunt Snooker's house in Connecticut - it's always a wonderful gathering of family and friends, filled with lovely Easter traditions and treats.

My contribution to the day is always dessert, and this year I made these luscious lemon cheesecake squares that I found in a Martha Stewart Everyday Food newsletter a few weeks ago. I'm a serious lemon dessert lover, and cheesecake - well it doesn't get any better for me! Of course, since it was a first time with this recipe, I had to have a little taste test last night, just to make sure they're good enough for the family...oh, and I think they are!

I hope you have a wonderful Easter, or just a very happy Sunday, for those of you who aren't celebrating Easter!


1 comment:

Erin Nowak, Designer and Illustrator said...

This bunny would be so cute printed in a variety of colors. But I love it in brown. Mmmm...chocolate bunny. I think I'll have a chunk right after I help myself to some lemon cheesecake squares. I bet they were great!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin