Sunday, November 11, 2007

More holiday goodness!


Yesterday I went Christmas shopping with my best friend at a huge outlet mall that's about an hour away from me.... I bought a couple of gifts, really enjoyed spending the time with Michelle, but all in all wasn't entirely satisfied with the choices. Today my feet are tired and I'm contemplating my shopping list, and a better way to shop.

Fabulous blogger Heather at Creature Comforts has assembled a wonderful holiday gift guide, full of goodies to please everyone on your list. So many of my favorite independent designers and boutiques are featured in the guide - I'm really enjoying browsing all the lovely items and choosing just the right gifts for my family and friends. Oh, and you'll find Artful Sentiments in the guide, too. Hope you enjoy discovering all the wonderful featured sites, and remember, buy handmade!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin