Thursday, August 30, 2007

Artful, Indie and Fresh


It's been a busy summer at Artful Sentiments! I've been printing lots of cards and journals and assembling the new 2008 calendars and magnets galore for my shop and many fabulous retailers across the U.S. that stock my goodies.

I've designed several new holiday cards, and of course last year's favs are also available... Last year I sent the "chill" card to everyone on my list, it was a bit of an affirmation for me!

I've also been working with some other wonderful business owners in two coops, IndieFinds, a group of over 100 talented peeps with delightful online shops, and A Fresh Bunch, a group of fabulous stationery business owners who have joined forces to help promote eachother. Please check out both of these great groups.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin